Imagine being able to feel the deaths of each and every living thing around you. Demigods in general don’t have much by way of childhoods, but I feel like most of them still have that teenage sense of invincibility, of being able to achieve anything just because they’re young and have the rest of…
HTTYD 2 / Love
i imagine both steve and bucky like to come up with different ways to poke fun at sam every time they pass him during jogging
because they are shitheads
(the first one is a print you can get here)
Doodles that go further than doodles…
I saw somewhere the idea of Anna training to be a knight of the royal army so she could protect Elsa. I loved it, so gave it a go.
Guess I’ve also been pretty influenced by Spera and Bravely Default… *sigh*
please tell me her sword is made of Elsa’s unbreakable ice, please.
Ugh, why is drawing boys so hard :-/
Some inking with my brush pen and ballpoint pen…maybe I’ll watercolor it later…
"It was very important to give this to Mako and to have her say "for my family", but it’s not only the family that she lost in that memory. I made the conscious decision not to show the family destroyed in the memory because all the family that she’s formed now, the russians that died, the chinese that died is her family, the human family that we see slaughtered in the movie everytime a Kaiju appears." -Guillermo del Toro, Pacific Rim Director’s Commentary
on the way to work this morning
I don’t reblog much Loki stuff, but that was one of my favorite moments. His face, you guys.
"…I’ve been here THIRTY FUCKING SECONDS…”I will never not reblog this.
i can’t wait till 3D printers get so advanced that i can just illegally download real things
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
The only thing I disagree with is the invincibility one ‘cause if my kid said they were invincible, I’d fake shoot them again in disbelief and continue to be amazed as they shrug off my fake bullets and fake kill me.
Meeting a fellow shipper